you first need to grab step-by-step guide on how to start 3 nights and 4 days journey to Golden Triangle Tour in India. It basically covers three top tourist destinations
Golden Triangle 3 Nights 4 Days
- Golden Triangle 3 Nights 4 Days When it comes to exploring the natural beauty of India, you first need to look for a right package. There are various tour packages available to go with when it comes to visiting incredible India, but the most important one is golden triangle. It is one of the most popular tourist packages in India. By choosing this travel package, you can witness the vast cultural diversity of India. There are various types of tour plans available to go with when it comes to choosing golden triangle tour India. If you decide to go with golden triangle 3 nights 4 days, you first need to grab step-by-step guide on how to start 3 nights and 4 days journey to golden triangle tour in India. It basically covers three top tourist destinations in India i.e. Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.
By choosing this amazing tour package, you could be able to experience the best of the Indian culture, tradition and tourist attractions in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Whether it is about witnessing the amazing history of Mughal era or experiencing ancient Rajputana lifestyle or you just want to explore Delhi, you will always find golden triangle tour a right option to go with.
- What Are the Key Attractions of Golden Triangle Tour? : There are various attractions of choosing golden triangle tour. Let’s check out the key highlights of this most popular tourist package in India.
• You will start your journey from Delhi by witnessing the greatness of top tourist destinations in Delhi such as Jama Masjid, Red fort, Lotus temple, etc.
• By reaching at Agra, you will be able to explore the mesmerizing beauty of architectural wonder on this earth planet called Taj Mahal.
• Apart from visiting Taj Mahal, you can also visit Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site near Agra.
• And finally, you will explore different tourist attractions in Jaipur, the pink city.
- How to Start Golden Triangle 3 Nights 4 Days Tour : Whether you want to visit at Taj Mahal in Agra or Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, you would always like to start your journey from a cosmopolitan city like Delhi. The key reason behind the increasing demand and popularity of golden triangle tour is that you can explore top three Indian cities i.e. Agra, Jaipur and Delhi. So how you can start your journey? Are you confused? If yes, then you should keep reading the stated below guide program for golden triangle 3 night 4 days tour.
List of Included items for your package:
- AC Vehicle
- Fuel charges
- Chauffer charges
- Applicable road taxes
- Parking charges at the monuments.
- Mineral water in the vehicle.
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Any tips
- Any meals until n unless mentioned
- Any monument tickets
- Anything which is not motioned above in the inclusions section.