Golden Triangle 4 Nights 5 Days
- Golden Triangle 4 Nights 5 Days Title – Golden Triangle 4 Nights 5 Days
When it comes to unveiling the incredible India, importance of visiting at golden triangle can’t be denied. Actually, it is a tourist package of top three cities in India i.e. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. If you want to see the top tourist locations, monuments and historical places of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, you need to look at nowhere else but golden triangle tour. Here, you will know about golden triangle 4 nights 5 days tour package. It is certainly a great choice to go with when it comes to visiting at India’s top tourist destinations. Since this tourist package comes with multiple benefits, you can easily make your journey more memorable than ever before.
- What Are the Tourist Attractions of Golden Triangle Tour?: It is surely a significant question that should be answered adequately. When you decide to choose the golden triangle tour package, you actually want to unveil the top tourist destinations in India. Whether it is about visiting one of the most visited tourist attractions Taj Mahal or witnessing the glorious past of Rajputana pride i.e. forts in Jaipur, you will always find this tour package a right option to go with. Apart from that you can also explore top tourist attractions to see in Delhi. So, you are going to unveil some of the stated below top tourist attractions while enjoying golden triangle tour.
• You can witness the beauty of Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, Chandni Chowk, and various other tourist attractions in Delhi.
• When it comes to visiting Jaipur, you will be able to explore the amazing forts, palaces and historical structures in the city. Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur are Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh fort, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, and various other top historical structures.
• While exploring the golden triangle tour, you can also be able to witness the historical value of Fatehpur Sikri.
• Now, come to the most significant tourist attraction around the world i.e. one of the seventh wonders on this earth planet Taj Mahal. Apart from unveiling the beauty of Taj Mahal, you can also visit at Jama Masjid, tomb of Akbar and yes Agra Fort.
The golden triangle 4 night 5 days tour package comes with various benefits. You can be able to make your journey an incredible one. For this, you first need to prepare yourself for this tour package. Since you are going to choose 5 days and 4 nights golden triangle tour, you should know about the overall plan of exploring the top tourist destinations and attractions in India.
Golden Triangle 4 Nights 5 Days
Day 1 – Start from DelhiWhen it comes to starting your golden triangle journey, you need to start it from Delhi, the capital city of India. On the day one, you will reach at Delhi airport. Your chosen travel agency representatives will receive you over there. Now, you need to stay overnight at your hotel. Make sure you choose a right hotel so that you can enjoy your first day. So, on the day one, you need to take complete rest throughout the night.
Day 2 – Explore Tourist Places in Delhi You can wake up early in the morning to explore the top tourist places to see in Delhi. For this, you first need to take your breakfast. When you are ready to move, you will be assisted by a professional tourist guide. Now, you should be ready to explore the top tourist attractions in Delhi city. With the help of this guided golden triangle tour, you can visit at Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Laxmi Narayan temple, and various other historical places in Delhi. If you want to witness the typical life in Delhi, you shouldn’t forget visiting at Chandni Chowk in Delhi. So on day one, you can easily visit top tourist attractions in Delhi. Apart from these, you can also enjoy shopping at local markets in Delhi. There are various shopping malls and traditional markets in Delhi that can be visited to buy amazing handicrafts.
Day 3 – Delhi to Jaipur On day third of golden triangle tour, you need to leave Delhi for Jaipur. You could choose road or other transport facility to reach Jaipur. You will reach at Jaipur on day 3 to witness the mesmerizing tourist places of city. There are various renowned historical tourist attractions to see in Jaipur. Some of the most visited tourist attractions in Jaipur are Amber fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, and many more. You will surely enjoy visiting at these top tourist places in Jaipur. Having witnessed the beauty of top tourist attractions in Jaipur, you need to stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4 – Jaipur to Agra On fourth day, you need to leave Jaipur for Agra. This historical city is renowned for being one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. While heading towards Agra, you can also visit at Fatehpur Sikri, an abandoned Mughal town. Here, you can see a few top tourist attractions such as tomb of Sufi saint Sheikh Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza and yes jama masjid. Obviously, visiting at these top tourist locations or attractions can help you making your golden triangle journey more memorable than ever before.
Having visited all the top tourist attractions in Fatehpur Sikri, you need to head over towards Agra. Here, you will witness the greatest specimen of architectural wonder i.e. Taj Mahal. It was constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Apart from Taj Mahal, you can also visit at Ram Bagh Lawns, Jama Mosque, Agra Fort, and yes tomb of kind Akbar. Having done with these all tourist places to see in Agra, you need to spend night at Agra city.
Day 5 – Delhi Again Now one the last day of your golden triangle tour, you would be driven back to Delhi from where you could easily board your air flight. On the day 5, you won’t have noting special to do. But yes, you can bring lots of memories associated with an amazing golden triangle tour India.
List of Included items for your package:
- AC Vehicle
- Fuel charges
- Chauffer charges
- Applicable road taxes
- Parking charges at the monuments.
- Mineral water in the vehicle.
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Any tips
- Any meals until n unless mentioned
- Any monument tickets
- Anything which is not motioned above in the inclusions section.