- Golden Triangle 7 Nights 8 Days Title – Golden Triangle 7 Nights 8 Days
There is great buzz about golden triangle tour in India. Most of the domestic as well as international tourists and visitors want to choose one of the best tour packages in India. Since golden triangle tour enables visitors to unlock the beautiful tourist places in Agra, Jaipur and Delhi, you too love choosing it. Since there is an increasing demand of choosing golden triangle tour in India, most of the international tourists love going with the same. This is the main reason why there are various types of golden triangle tour packages available to go with. Here, you are going to know about golden triangle 7 nights 8 days tour package.
When you choose 8 days 7 night’s golden triangle tour, you are likely to unveil the tourist places of top three Indian cities i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi, you can visit at India Gate, Qutub Minar, and Akshardham temple. While staying in Agra, you can check out the incredible beauty of Taj Mahal, Agra fort and other tourist attractions. Here, you will also enjoy a surprise visit to Fatehpur Sikri while moving to Jaipur. You can see Buland Darwaja, Jama Masjid, Birbal Bhawan, and various other historical structures at this historical Mughal city.
Having visited the top tourist places in Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, now you need to head towards Jaipur. It is also renowned as pink city. There are various amazing tourist attractions that should be visited. You can visit at Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal and various other structures. You can also enjoy elephant ride while visiting at Amber fort. Moreover, you can visit at Ranthambore where you will be able to watch royal Bengal tigers. Apart from visiting top tourist places to see in Jaipur, you can also visit at sacred places such as Pushkar Lake and Brahma temple while enjoying golden triangle tour of 7 nights and 8 days.
Golden Triangle 7 Nights 8 Days
- Day 1 – Arrival DelhiOn first day, you will reach at Delhi International airport. You will be guided by our representatives. Here, you will be taken to your hotel. On the first day in Delhi, you are likely to visit at a few top tourist attractions such as Jama Masjid, Red fort, India gate, Chandni Chowk, president’s house, Laxmi Narayan temple, lotus temple, Qutub Minar, and various other historical tourist places to see in Delhi. Apart from that you can also visit at Swaminarayan Akshardham temple in Delhi. Having visited these top tourist places in Delhi, you need to enjoy overnight stay in the capital city.
- Day 2 – Delhi to AgraOn the next day i.e. day 2, you will need to be ready to enjoy a 225 kilometers drive from Delhi to Agra. You will enjoy road journey to reach at hotel in Agra. Here, you need to take rest for while. After that, you will need to explore top tourist places to see in and around Agra city. Some of the most visited tourist attractions in Agra are Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra fort and yes the famous fort of King Akbar in Sikandara. Now, enjoy the night stay in hotel.
- Day 3 – Agra to Jaipur On the third day, you will need to lave Agra for Jaipur. While going to from Agra to Jaipur, you will find a stoppage to visit an incredible city Fatehpur Sikri. This city is famous for its amazing Mughal era architectural wonders. While visiting at Fatehpur Sikri, you can visit at Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaja, Birbal Bhawan, and famous tomb of Sufi Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. On arrival at Jaipur, you need to stay overnight at hotel. Take rest to be ready for next day journey.
- Day 4 – Jaipur One of the key reasons behind the popularity of golden triangle 7 nights 8 days is that it covers top tourist places to see in Jaipur city. The pink city is famous for its amazing forts, palaces and other ancient structures. Some of the most visited tourist places in Jaipur are Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Nahargarh fort, and various other historical structures. You can also enjoy elephant ride visiting at Amber fort in Jaipur. Moreover, if you want to buy mesmerizing handicraft, you must do shopping at local markets in Jaipur.
- Day 5 Agra to Jaipur Having taken rest overnight in Agra, you need to head over to Jaipur on day fifth. It is certainly the most important part of your Golden Triangle 6 Nights 7 Days journey. On the way to Jaipur, you will also witness the amazing Fatehpur Sikri. Here, you can see various marvelous sandstone structures of Mughal Era. Here, you can see Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai palace, Panch Mahal, Birbal Bhavan, and various other top historical structures. Having visited top tourist attractions in Fatehpur Sikri, you need to head towards Jaipur. On arriving at Jaipur, you can visit at evening tour to see a few top tourist attractions in Jaipur City.
- Day 6 – Jaipur On the sixth day, you need to be ready for a full day tour. You will be going to explore the top tourist places to see in Jaipur. There are various historical forts, fortress, palaces, and other historical structures to visit in Jaipur. You may decide to go with all of them. Some of the most striking tourist attractions in the pink city are Jantar Mantar, Amber fort, Nahargarh fort, Hawa Mahal, and various other top structures. Moreover, if you want to do something distinct while visiting at Jaipur, you can enjoy elephant riding at Amber fort. You may also decide to explore the local traditional markets in Jaipur city. So, there are lots of things that can help you making your Jaipur trip more memorable than ever before.
- Day 7 Jaipur to Pushkar On day 7, you need to start your journey from Jaipur to Pushkar. If you want to witness the local camel fair, you need to visit during Pushkar fair. But it doesn’t mean that you may not be able to see camel market, you can still enjoy visiting at local camel market. When you reach at pushkar, you need to stay overnight in a hotel so that you can rejuvenate for the next day.
- Day 8 – Major Tourist Attractions of Pushkar Tour One of the major tourist attractions of Pushkar is Pushkar Lake. It is the place where world’s biggest camel fair is conducted. So, if you want to explore camel fair, you shouldn’t forget visiting at the banks of Pushkar Lake. Another great attraction of the city is Lord Brahma temple. This ancient temple is devoted to Lord Brahma. Apart from Pushkar Lake, you can easily check out various other ghats at Pushkar. You can even enjoy spiritual baths here. If you are looking for something historical and big, you need to look at nowhere else but Kishangarh. It is situated on the outskirts of famous Pushkar. This place is famous for marble mines and historical forts. Apart from aforesaid tourist places to see in Pushkar, you can also check out Naga pahar, rose garden, temples, and various other historical structures.