Rajasthan Tour Package
Delhi to Jaipur If you are an international tourist, you are likely to land in Delhi, the capital city of India. You need to leave Delhi to Jaipur. Since you need to start a long journey i.e. from Delhi to Jaipur, you should be ready to cope with the same. You are likely to reach at Jaipur on the same day. When you reach at Delhi, you need to check in a hotel room. You are advised to enjoy overnight stay in the city.
Jaipur Sightseeing On day two of your Rajasthan Tour, you need to take your breakfast early in morning so that you can rejuvenate for the day tour in Jaipur. You are advised to start your journey from famous Hawa Mahal. It is certainly the most striking tourist place to see in pink city. Apart from Hawa Mahal, you can also see Amber fort, Jantar Mantar, and various other tourist places in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Udaipur On the day third, you need to be ready to leave Jaipur for Udaipur. There is no doubt that Udaipur and Jaipur are the two tourist cities of Rajasthan. There are various tourist places to see in Udaipur. If you are looking for an amazing tourist place to see in Rajasthan, you need to look at nowhere else but Udaipur. You are advised to stay overnight in the city.
Udaipur Tour On the fourth day of your Rajasthan Tour, you need to explore the beautiful tourist places to see in Udaipur. This historical city in Rajasthan is basically renowned for its historical palaces and beautiful lakes. Udaipur is also a hot destination for Hollywood and Bollywood film makers. You are advised that while staying in Udaipur, you should not forget visiting at City Palace. Here, you can see the globe’s biggest crystal gallery. You can also visit at famous Lake Palace in the city. Moreover, if you are looking for something unique, you need to look at nowhere else but Maharana Sawai Singgh Vintage Vehicle Museum. After taking your lunch, you may also visit at Shilpgram to explore the beauty of handicraft.
– Udaipur to Jodhpur Since you need to stay overnight in Udaipur, you can start your journey on next day i.e. on fifth day. You are advised to leave Udaipur for Jodhpur on the fifth day of Rajasthan Tour. Jodhpur is a famous tourist destination in India. It is basically known as the sun city of state Rajasthan. When you reach at Jodhpur, you are advised to stay in a hotel for a night.
Sightseeing in JodhpurNext morning, you need to be ready to explore the top tourist places to see in Jodhpur. Actually, this city is basically famous for three tourist attractions i.e. Mehandi, Umaid Bhavan Palace and yes Mehrangarh fort. If you have keen interest in visiting at historical tourist places in Rajasthan, you shouldn’t forget visiting at Mehrangarh Fort. Umaid Bhawan is another striking structure that can be seen in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur to JaisalmerYour next amazing tourist destination in the list is Jaisalmer. Obviously, this city is an amazing tourist destination to go with when it comes to exploring the historical beauty of Rajasthan. You need to cope with a four hours journey from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer. There are various sightseeing places to see in the city. When you reach Jaisalmer, you need to check in a hotel. Here, you need to take rest. Since you are going to rock on the next day, you need to stay overnight in the hotel room.
Jaisalmer Sightseeing On the next day i.e. on day eighth day, you need to unveil the amazing tourist places to see in Jaisalmer. Some of the key tourist attractions in the city are historical forts, palaces, and ancient Haveli. Obviously, you would always like to unveil the history of Rajasthan, thus, you are advised to visit at Jaisalmer. Moreover, if you want to unlock the mystery of a mysterious place in Rajasthan, you should not forget visiting at Kuldhara Village. You can also witness the architectural beauty of Nathmal ki Haveli and Jaisalmer fort.
Jaisalmer to Bikaner You are likely to spend your whole day leaving from Jaisalmer to Bikaner. Since you are going to explore the top tourist places to see in Bikaner, you should be ready to take rest in a hotel. When you reach at your hotel, you need to stay there overnight.
Bikaner you need to see various tourist places in Bikaner. Some of the top tourist places to see in Bikaner city are Junagarth fort, Bhandsagar temple, Jain temples, Laximnath temple, and various other tourist attractions.
Bikaner to Mandawa On next day, you should ready to leave Bikaner for Mandawa. Obviously, your next tourist destination is Mandawa so you need to leave the city of Bikaner. When you reach at Mandawa, you need to stay overnight in a hotel.
Mandawa Sightseeing There are various tourist places to see in Mandawa such as Bandisdhar Newatia, Chokhani double haveli and Mummuria.
Mandawa to Delhi On the next day i.e. you need to leave Mandawa to Delhi. You may decide to go with road or train. Make sure you should be ready to with all your stuffs.
Explore Tourist Places in Delhi On next day, you can easily enjoy visiting at top tourist places in Delhi such as red fort, India gate, lotus temple, tomb of kind Humanyun, old Delhi, and many more.
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Bed Type: One King plus one sofabed
- Children Policy: Children two and under are permitted within maximum occupancy at no additional cost using existing bedding. Up to two children three to 12 are permitted in addition to the double occupancy for $40 per child, per night, using existing bedding or a roll-away bed (for an additional cost).
- Additional Adult Policy: Up to two adults 13 and over are prmitted in addition to the double occupancy for $40 per adult, per night, using existing bedding or a roll-away bed (for an additional cost).Roll-away beds are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed; they can be requested for $5 per bed, per night.
- Additional Person: and bedding fees will be collected by the property. For additional person and bedding requests, please highlight in the Special Instructions field after purchase.
- Handicap-Accessible: No, the resort is not accesible by wheel chair.